We are a full-service bike shop with mechanics who are capable of working on all makes and models of bicycles. Our head mechanics have over 40 years of combined experience in the bicycle industry. Trust us for your service needs, you won’t be disappointed.
For service related questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cleaning excessively dirty bike - $10 to $25 based on time
- Tandem Tune-Ups - Add 50% to cost
- Electric Motorized Bike Tune-Ups - Add $35 to cost
- Recumbent Tune-Ups - Add $15 - $50 depending on complexity
- Recycling of tires - $1 per tire
Other Common Services
- Our hourly rate is $75 per hour
- Flat tire repair or tire/tube installation: On-Bike $11, Off-Bike $9
- Brake Adjustment - $20 to $35 depending on style
- Hydraulic brake bleed - $35 includes fluid
- Tubeless Tire Add Sealant per wheel - $10 labor + parts
- Tubeless Tire Setup per wheel (Install tape, valves, and tire) - $20 labor + parts
- Bike Recycling and Disposal - $20
- Payment is due at time of pick-up.
- Bikes left with us for more than 14 days after service is completed will be subject to a $2 per day storage fee starting on the 15th day. If you need special accommodations please notify us ahead of time.
- Service staff reserves the right to refuse service on bicycles at their discretion.
- In some cases repairs on electric bicycles may require the service to be completed by the manufacturer.
- We can not guarantee service on electric bicycle brands that we do not sell.
- Beer does not constitute a form of payment, it is merely an expression of gratitude or a bribe for preferential treatment.
If we do not exceed all expectations please let us know and we will make things right.