Level I Program Details
This program is ideal for youth who enjoy challenging themselves physically and mentally in an outdoor classroom.
Level I Program Requirements
- Participants must be entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade
- Mountain biking experience is not required, just a willingness to try
- Have a mountain bike in good working order (or rent from Latitude 45)
- Commit to attending at least 6 of 8 sessions
- Be respectful and supportive
- Wear a helmet and shoes, bring a water bottle
We will meet from 6pm to 8pm on the dates below. At every session we will have a group ride, teambuilding exercise, mindfulness lesson, and snack.
June 21th at Offield
June 28th at McCune
July 12th at Boyne School
July 19th at Offield
July 26th at Boyne Highlands Meadows
August 2nd at Kipp Rd
August 9th at Avalanche
August 12th (Rain date 18th) TBD
How to Sign Up
If you are interested in joining the program please email Joe@latitude45.com. We will schedule a time to meet with you and your child for a brief program orientation. We have a limited number of spaces available that will fill on a first come, first served basis. Paying your program fee locks in your spot. There is a link to pay online at the bottom of this page.
The program fee covers all eight sessions and helps offset a portion of our costs to operate the program. It is our goal to make Outside 45 accessible to all youth in our community regardless of financial abilities. To accomplish this we offer a self-selecting sliding scale based on family income:
$60 (Income $40k or less)
$100 (Income $40k - $70k)
$140 (Income $70k+)