Cannondale's Arm Warmers are made of 88% polyester, 12% spandex Polar fabric for great moisture transfer and breathability and top comfort in all conditions. They have an ergonomic cut for an excellent fit and feel and they stay in place thanks to their elastic grippers. There are also reflective accents for visibility.
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
- Ergonomic cut layers easily to fit under helmet, and extend to keep forehead and ears warm - Thermtextura thermo fleece keeps your warm - Reflective trim in the rear enhances riders' safety in low light or foggy conditions
Giant's ThermTextura Cycling Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation. A short brim shields your eyes from sun and rain while a foldable flap ensures your ears stay warm.
Giant's ThermTextura Skull Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides and even protects your ears. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation.
- Thermtextura thermal brushed-fleece lining - Stretchable waterproof PU fabric - Anti-abrasion, anti-slip outsole fabric and front upper - Fits most clipless shoe designs - Reflective trim on front enhances visibility in low light or foggy conditions
A versatile accessory, the Elevate cycling cap features style mixed with performance features like TransTextura moisture transfer to keep your head cool and dry when it is hot and to wick sweat away when the weather turns cooler to keep you warm and dry. Perfect for protecting your head from the sun, wind, or cold. Features - Classic 4-panel structure and vents great fit and comfort - TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Hi-tech mesh fabric keeps head dry and comfortable - Absorbent brow prevents sweat from dripping into eyes - Perfect match with the Elevate apparel kits - UPF 50+
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your arms from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Arm Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. Plus, the UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
- Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Classic Giant cycling visor to shield rain from your eyes - Color blocking design on the back side of cap
- Ergonomic cut layers easily fit under your helmet and extends to keep your forehead and ears warm - Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ThermTextura inner fabric keeps you warm while transferring moisture away from the skin - Silicone gel gripper keeps the cuff secure and in place - 3D ergonomic fit - UPF 40+
- Waterproof polyurathane coating with ProTextura technology - Stretchy Lycra material - Wearproof toe piece - Back zipper closure
Giant's 3D Knee Warmers are great for cooler mornings and long descents. They're made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
Giant's Thermo Arm warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
- Protextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - Thermtextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
Giant's Thermo Leg Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place, ankle zips make getting them off easy, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
A simple cotton cycling cap is a stylish accessory that provides a bit of shade from the sun, cover from the wind and rain, a layer of insulation when it’s cool, and sweat-wicking when the heat rises. Giro's Classic Cotton Cap is thin enough to fit under helmets, with enough style to be worn off the bike too.
Giro's Peloton Cap might be the most versatile accessory a rider can have on a warm day. It provides a bit of shade from the sun, a layer of insulation when it’s cool or windy, and it wicks sweat when the heat rises, too. Designed to be worn under a helmet, it is thin enough to fit without bunching and light enough to practically disappear when you put it on. The short brim allows for good upper peripheral vision when riding in the drops.
Whenever the temperatures start to drop, slip Giro's Merino Winter Cap into your jersey pocket. It's made of Merino wool that breathes and keeps you warm whether it's dry or wet. This cap is also thin enough to fit under a helmet, has ear flaps that can be folded up or down depending on conditions, and comes with a reinforced brim to keep the rain and sun out of your eyes.
Designed by one of original creators of Latitude 45 (he literally "built" most of the interiors of our storefronts), this hat is named in his honor. This is Carl Janssens' type of hat and it could be yours as well. Carl wanted the hat to fit comfortably and over time, mold itself into your favorite headwear item. Mission accomplished. This khaki hat is soft to the touch, has a stable yet styleable bill and includes a plush leather strap in back for adjustability. Carl Janssens sweats when he works and this sweat often gets into his eyes and fogs up his glasses. His old hats were not keeping him cool enough and to make matters worse, they were quickly developing sweat stains. Carl wanted to change that with the Carl Janssens Hat. Once again, mission accomplished. This hat includes the innovative Cool-Crown (trademark Adams Fashion Headwear) mesh lining inside that is designed to promote cooling and minimize staining. We suggest buying two as this hat will become a staple in your quiver. Sizing: Adjustable. One size fits all. Shell: 100% Cotton Lining: 100% Nylon
Covering your head should be both fun and make you look good. Hence the Latitude 45 Trucker Hat, created by stylish people, for stylish people. Cleanliness been an issue with your old hats? Not with this hat. Black makes it look like new for years and years. Ventilation been a problem with your last favorite cap (which often leads to smelliness..)? Again, the Latitude 45 Trucker Hat has your back. That lovely trucker style mess keeps you cool, calm and typically collected. Adjustable snap closure on back allows this hat to fit tykes on up to grandpas. The bill comes just ever so slightly down turned, ready for you to create whatever you want, be it a straight lined flat bill or your hillbilly arch. The Latitude 45 Trucker Hat. It just might be the perfect hat for everyone.
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - Covers forehead and ears - Prevents sweat from dripping into the eyes
- TransTextura sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
Page 1 of 2 Next page