12- to 24-Inch
The same intermediate to hard pack tire as the Slant Six Pro model with a with wire bead and lower price. - L3R rubber compond is a long wearing 60A Shore durometer
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$18.29 - $25.00
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
- Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling - MTB tire at a low price
- Great for both on and off-road riding
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
- Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 22 x 1.75
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1 3/8
Page 1 of 1