Designed to meet the needs of trail riders who push the boundaries, the Pearl Izumi Women’s X-Alp® Flow provides the grip required for flat pedals without compromise. A dual compound sole concentrates soft and sticky siped rubber at the ball of the foot to create positive pedal pin engagement and optimal grip. Carefully shaped chevron lugs, made from more durable rubber, are used at the toe and heal for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. The seamless upper uses minimal overlays for lightweight performance and all-day pedaling comfort.
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for all-day comfort and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- EVA midsole offers excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Dual density zonal outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction, and durability
- Open, chevron-shaped lugs in toe and heel areas provide long lasting traction in all conditions
- Smooth, siped rubber in pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
- Flat pedal design, not clipless compatible
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Mirage / 39||191234391597||152919046OY39.0||44236|
|Black/Mirage / 39.5||191234391603||152919046OY39.5||44238|
|Black/Mirage / 41||191234391634||152919046OY41.0||44241|